Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Fun - Word Warp

Every Friday there will be a game of some kind to play. The answers will be posted on Saturday morning.

Find the word held in common by the three words in each puzzle in column A. The three solution words will form a puzzle in column B to solve in column C. The + tells you the position and the number by the arrow indicates its length. For example:
whirly +
+ of prey --> (4) = "bird"
+ brain

the clue for the final answer is: Hosea likened the tribe of Ephraim to this

word warp puzzle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.